Tuesday, October 1, 2013
12 Powerful Affirmations To Change Your Life
You have probably heard a lot about Law of Attraction affirmations… and you are probably wondering if, and how, they work.
The Truth About Law of Attraction Affirmations
Affirmations work. They are an important part of manifesting and bringing dreams from imagination to reality. But, the critical element is belief. Without belief – if you feel that you are lying to yourself – the affirmation will not generate the results you want. Why? Because your vibration (your belief) has to match your desire. That’s how the two will be brought together.
If you are affirming, “I make $50,000 a month from my business” yet you haven’t even printed a business card yet or put the word out there that you are in business… then you will have a major discrepancy between what is, and what can be. But in order to make that fifty grand a month, you have to visualize it and talk about it, right? So how do you overcome the discrepancy? How do you move from ‘seeing is believing’ (seeing the current situation and zero results and zero proof that the affirmations work) to a mindset of ‘believing is seeing’ where you allow the creative process to unfold?
The Law of Attraction is very simple and straightforward: you attract what you believe. If you say an affirmation and immediately cloud it with doubt – “how will I ever achieve this?” or “who would ever want what I have to offer?” you will only become frustrated as your reality effortlessly matches your vibration. Every single time, without fail, you will attract what you expect.
Look around at your circumstances. They are a direct result of what you believe. You have the power to create something BETTER.
So, the trick to shifting from ‘seeing is believing’ and adopting ‘believing is seeing’ is all about vibration, and feeling good.
Doubt and other negativity create resistance in your vibration.When you doubt, you cause resistance in your vibration. Doubt does not feel good. Fear does not feel good. Procrastination does not feel good. Struggle does not feel good. They are all forms of resistance! Use the following affirmations to help create the shift, without causing resistance. Your unconscious and conscious mind will accept these affirmations because there is no disparity between what is and what can be. Then, the affirmations will work.
Important: if you don’t resonate with the language used here, make up your own affirmations. They must ring true to you.
You might have noticed the emphasis on “resonate” and “ring true” – that’s no coincidence!
EVERYTHING is vibration. Positive vibration feels good; negative vibration feels bad. So as you create and say or write affirmations, be sure that they feel good to you. As you begin to embody these affirmations and believe them, you will start attracting what you want.
The most important rules other than that your affirmations feel good, is that you say them with emotion, in the present tense, and use I AM. I AM is a creative force unlike any other! Here are a few affirmations that will get you used to using them as manifesting tools.
1. I AM receiving abundance now in expected and unexpected ways.
2. I AM increasingly confident in my ability to create the life I desire.
3. I AM acting on inspiration and insights and I trust my inner guidance.
4. I AM giving and receiving all that is good and all that I desire.
5. I AM receiving infinite, inexhaustible and immediate abundance.
6. I AM creating my life according to my dominant beliefs; and I AM improving the quality of those beliefs.
7. I AM constantly striving to raise my vibration through good thoughts, words and actions.
8. I AM making a meaningful contribution to the world and I AM wonderfully compensated for my contribution.
Plant the seed of possibility!And it’s very important to plant the seed of possibility in your mind – this will raise your vibration because optimism and positivity help remove resistance (doubt, fear, etc.):
9. I AM willing to believe that I AM the creator of my life experience.
10. I AM willing to believe that by raising my vibration, I will attract more of what I desire.
11. I AM willing to believe that by focusing on feeling good, I make better choices that lead to desired results.
12. I AM worthy of love, abundance, success, happiness and fulfillment.
Labels: Christie Marie Sheldon