When we came into this world, our life purpose is to be happy, expand, and enjoy/live a great life. Just like all the divine creation in this world, this path of happiness is our natural flow.
When we are not going with this flow, we don't feel good, and when we are going with the flow, we feel good. Feelings are your internal navigational system that is designed to let you know whether you are connected with God/Source or not.
When we feel good, everything feels light and even tingly and optimistic and full of life.
When we don't feel good, we feel very heavy, the body and mind are just not creative and inspired and hopeful.
Having said all of these things, I use my feelings "efficiently" as follows:
- Let me know if I am doing what benefits me or not
- Figure out what I really want. When I don't feel good, I thank God for giving me this feeling because it makes me think of what I really want. When I figure out what I want, I use all my will and energy to divert the negative thinking to focus on what I want to happen; in other words, instead of saying "I don't like that ...", I say, "I want to have ...." or "I want it to be..."
- Makes me check my vibration level; it is a reminder of where I am vibrationally and knowing where I am lets me know what I am attracting. A mere 17 seconds of focused thoughts/feelings on something is enough to attract similar thoughts and if you do it for 68 seconds, you have stirred the universe to bring upon into your experience similar things that you make you feel the same way you are feeling at that moment --- so the best action is to change your feelings to change your vibration and change your point of attraction
- I use feelings to listen to my Inner Being/Higher Self
- I use feelings, the happy ones, to put me in a very high state of awareness, from which state I conjure all the things I want to happen in my life