With love, I would like to share the words/lines from the book that gave me goose bumps:
Chapter: Improving Memory
- But we have another way, a sort of emergency method, which will take you instantly to a level of mind where recall of information will be easier.
- Here is how simple it is: Just bring together the thumb and first two fingers of either hand and your mind will instantly adjust to a deeper level. Try it now and nothing will happen; it is not yet a triggering mechanism. To make it one, go to your level and say to yourself (silently or aloud), "Whenever I join my fingers together like this" -- now join them --"for a serious purpose I will instantly reach this level of mind to accomplish whatever I desire."
- Do this daily for about a week, always using the same words.
Chapter: Creative Sleep
- While meditating just before going to sleep, say, "I want to remember a dream. I will remember a dream".
- During meditation before going to sleep, review a problem that can be solved with information or advice. Be sure that you really care about solving it; silly questions evoke silly answers. Now program yourself with these words: "I want to have a dream that will contain information to solve a problem I have in mind. I will have such a dream, remember it, and understand it."
Chapter: Your Words Have Power
- There are two basic principles:
- (1) We can think of only one thing at a time, and
- (2) When we concentrate on a thought, the thought becomes true because our bodies transform it into actions.
- Therefore, if you want to trigger your body's healing processes, which may be blocked by negative thoughts (conscious or unconscious), just repeat twenty times in succession, "Day by day, in every way, I am getting better and better." Do this twice a day and you are using the Coué method.